About Me

Fla, United States
I'm just a regular girl from the United States. I attend a regular college and hang out with students my own age. I eat fast food, and play sports, like any other teen my age. I am just like any other person out there. My goal when making this blog is to encourage teens, both male and female, to recognize that the are great for being who they are. When i was younger, i always thought to myself, what can i change to make people like me more?, the answer is nothing!! Never change who you are for anyone, people should always like you for who you are, not for who you're not. As the saying goes...."It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you aren't!". You think to yourself, how could this be better than be loved for who your not?, well in fact acting to please other people will only lower your standards of yourself. Instead be yourself and enjoy being you, and you will soon see that being yourelf isnt so bad and people DO like you for....YOU!!

Here to help:

I'm basically here on my blog to offer advice to people who need it. If you don't want the honest truth on a subject or if you do not want to know exactly what i think then please dont ask. I will only give you my straight up, honest answer. I am here if someone needs my opinion or advice on something. I am not a doctor or anything of that magnitude, im just a regular 18 year old teen that has been through, i'm sure, many things that you are going through or have already. If you would like my opinion on something, please write me and i will get back to you as soon as i can!

Monday, October 22, 2007

write to me!

if you have something to say or ask, write it here. i will get back to you as soon as i can!!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hey!

Thanks for being you!